Disclaimer: None of the content, copy or information on this Website shall constitute legal advice. Consumers shall consult an attorney and/or or tax advisor for advice and information unique to your individual situation. Neither More Than a Mrs., nor any of its writers, affiliates, partners or associates assume any responsibility or liability for the use or interpretation of the content herein.
Last updated: January 5, 2019.
Information Collected and How it is Used
- Information You Voluntarily Submit on the Website: We may collect personal information when you register with us, and when you use our services, such as you name and email address. This may occur when you submit a contact us form, submit a comment on a blog post, or subscribing to our newsletter. Additionally, we may use your personal information as set forth in the registration section above.
- Information We Collect from Others/Third Party Partners or Vendors:We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, such as an online store or a scheduling application, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment, etc.
- Automatically-Collected and Stored Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. When you use the Website, the information we collect may include your IP address, operating system type, browser type, domain names, referring website, pages you viewed, access time, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies:We may process information using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we download to your computer, containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our site and services. Cookies make it possible for us to store contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, and to recognize your browser when you visit. By doing this, we can personalize your visits and save you time during checkout. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. However, in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, surveys, and marketing material. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
- Opt-out: You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at Whatsyourfour@gmail.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to Whatsyourfour@gmail.com .
- Amend/Change:You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information. You may also re-subscribe and update your subscription profile to update your personal information.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to Whatsyourfour@gmail.com .
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Specific Third Party Use
Additionally, More than a Mrs. may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites you choose to link to from [More than a Mrs.] before providing your personal information to them so that you can understand how those unaffiliated sites collect, use and share your information. More than a Mrs. currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- [MailChimp] – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Info
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Advertising on http://www.morethanamrs.com:
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels: This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. More than a Mrs. makes it a policy to disclose all sponsored content in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign with More than a Mrs. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation: Linkshare, ShareASale, Impact Radius, and Commission Junction. The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales or visits for purposes of commissions.
More than a Mrs. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. In some cases ANONYMIZED INFORMATION WILL BE PASSED ALONG PER A SPONSORED CAMPAIGN only to understand how a campaign performed.
Children Under Sixteen
More than a Mrs. does not intentionally target our site or our services to children, and More than a Mrs. will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Use of Information
More than a Mrs. collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and to deliver the services that you have requested. More than a Mrs. uses your personal information to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to customize the advertising and content you see, and to contact you. More than a Mrs. uses anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, to track user’s movements, to provide a better website experience and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. More than a Mrs. and its affiliates do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. Your product reviews, comments and any other information you make available in public areas of our website likely will be seen by people and organizations not related to or controlled by [More than a Mrs. More than a Mrs. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or new potential services or products that may be offered.